JELBA is a modern production company with over 270 employees and is internationally successful in the areas of systems and machine construction as well as large-scale processing.
Our customers include well-known customers from the steel and plastics industry, the automotive and aviation industries, systems, machine and test bench construction as well as the nuclear industry.
You need to have:
- Completed training and professional experience in the relevant area
- Motivation, commitment and the will to grow with professional challenges
- Ability to work in a team, willingness to work independently and shift work
We offer you:
- Attractive remuneration, company pension schemes and numerous additional benefits (e.g. possibility of e-bike leasing or company car leasing with waiver of wages)
- A long-term and secure job in a regionally attractive company
- Varied and challenging activities as well as a state-of-the-art machine park and modern workplaces
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and develop personally and professionally
- A pleasant and cooperative working atmosphere
Have we piqued your interest?
Then apply to:
JELBA Werkzeug- u. Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG
Brünststrasse 6 · 94051 Hauzenberg-Jahrdorf
or right here.